Serious Sam?

1. I have purchased a CD of serious Sam second encounter. The game does not run in vista. I cant install windows xp because my audio and graphics drivers do not work in xp. My computer is of latest model. windows xp is not compatible. But serious sam second encounter does not run in vista. What i will do. is there any software tricks?

User Info: darthvaderskywa

darthvaderskywa - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I used to have a windows xp compute but now have a vista computer I have been able to successfuly install Serious sam the Second Encounter without any problems on both Xp and Vista I dont know why you cant install it you didnt give enough information to answer your question so all I can say is your on your own getting it to work

User Info: Recoidac

Recoidac - 6 years ago 0 0