Review by Xtreme Warrior

"Stealth and aggression at it's best!"

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin isn't a good game, it's a great game! It has everything a true gamer could want. Here's the review...

I was amazed at the amount of weapons available in this game, I think there is over thirty. You can have Silenced Pistols, Sniper Rifles, Sub Machine Guns, etc. You don't have to approach a mission guns blazing, you can sneak up behind people with stealth, and slit their throat, without anybody knowing about it. You can get rankings like Silent Assassin, that means you have to be extremely silent in killing your target. When you get a Mass Murderer rating, it means you've basically gone into missions killing everybody. The gameplay is simply amazing!

The graphics are in great detail! The buildings look really nice and realistic. They animated the guns well, and the characters' facial expressions are pretty damn good. The best part of the graphics would have to be the effects of the weather, the snow and rain look great. All in all the graphics are sweet!

This has to be the best feature in the game, because it's done really well. The gunfire sends a shiver down your spine, it's so loud. The music fits the game well, and the characters' voice suites them well.

I like the story, it's good in it's own way, but it could've been better. You play as '47', a former contact killer, who now lives a peaceful life in Sicily with his mentor, who is a priest. When the bad guys kidnap him, you must come out of retirement in order to track him down. You'll go through lots of different missions, and each one leads you closer to your mentor. The story is good, but not brilliant.

Replay ability: 7/10
Once you've completed this game, you can go back to different missions and find alternate ways of completing them. I'd say that some missions can get repetitive, but most are fun.

This game has some great features, and very few bad. Overall this game is a true great!

Buy/Rent:
BUY! If you're looking for a challenge, this is the game for you, but if you aren't sure what to do then renting it would be the best option.

Final Thoughts:
I enjoyed playing this thrilling game. It's a short game, but it's great fun while it lasts. As I said earlier in the review, there are lots of ways you can approach missions, but some missions can get boring and repetitive. After I completed this game, I didn't really play it again.

Score Summary: