Review by moomoocow1314

"Embarrasing, but ever so cool!!!"

Firstly, you (or your friends) might think this game is embarrassing. Imagine your friends laughing at you telling you to go back to your childhood (thats what happened to me). But, if you try it, its amazing!!!

I give a 10 out of 10 for the graphics!!! Although it might suck for those who dont have a good graphic card as the screen will suddenly flash white during gameplay, I recommend you to restart the game if this happens. Everything is detailed, the dinosaurs, the visitors, and even the building when you follow a person inside the building. Even the background changes when there's a disaster like a twister.

As for the A.I system, I'll still give it a 10 out of 10. Bluetounge must have spend many money and hours trying to do this. During gameplay, its like everything that is alive has their own emotion. Herbivores , cow and goats panic if there's a prey nearby, carnivore go rampaging if they do not get their needs. The visitors laugh when they see herbivores playing, gasp in terror when they see carnivores killing others and they will even scream when they see damaged buildings and dinosaurs on the breakout

They're many varieties of dinosaurs in the game. You have to get them through hunting for dinosaur fossils and extract their DNA in the "DNA Lab".
You can unlock fossil hunting sites as your park rating increases to find more dinosaurs species. When you start your island, you will be given one fossil site and two dinosaurs for starters. You must reach 50% DNA to create a dinosaurs.

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis also have many features. They have many different attractions and amenities to impress your visitors. Some of them have to be researched in the research lab. Beside building, you can ride some of your attraction like the safari ride and the balloon ride. The best feature is you can modify or change the whole game with just "ini" files.

Whoa....there's so much more to explain, but I'll just leave it to this first.

I give this game a wholesome rating of 10/10