Review by KuehnBoy

"Bigger and Better"

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 is the sequel (as you may already know) to Roller Coaster Tycoon. The first game was a revolution to the PC and gamers alike. Most probably agree that it is one of the best games ever made. In Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 it has all of the stuff in the first game and a lot more. Different options, scenioros, and even rides and parks from actual Six Flag Parks that we know and love are add to it. Adding up to hours and hours of game time and fun you will have in your life time.

GamePlay 10/10

Even though it is similar to its counter-part it is still great. With even more options like the scenioro editor and roller coaster desinger what's not to love about this game. It gives more shop/stall options to choose from and more rides and attractions available to use to fill up that giant park of your dreams.
A nice addition to this game is that Six Flags has taken a part in it. Now you can make aor recreate parks like Magic Mountain and Six Flags Over Texas with all of there great rides.

Scenioro Editor-
When I first heard about it I new that it was a must need of mine to be able to use it to make the best park out there. What it is, is a little program that allows you to make the terrain you want in your park, the scenery before the gates, the rides/attractions you want in your park (note* that you can only have 128 choices of rides and attraction. Plenty for me), and the objectives and amounts of money choices to use.

RollerCoaster Designer-
This allows you to build any type of roller coaster that you may want in your park, or just for fun for free. This is *FUN* *FUN* *FUN*. This will help you with your coaster building. It has heleped me. Just keep in mind that you want to try and keep it at low cost. If you can.

Story */10

There are many opinions about the story line. Some say that you are a manager of a park and you have to create different rides and attractions to please the peeps (guests) in your park. Others say that there really isn't a story line, that you do just create a park at your will with no restrictions. Personally I think there isn't a story line. Just find out for yourself.

Graphics 9/10

They aren't to great for today's standards, but they go perfect with the game. I wouldn't want it anyother way. Even if they are the same graphics as the first game. But if you look closer there are some differences or moe detail like: there are wheels on the coasters, instead of gliding they roll on the track. The guests acually look at the rides and take pictures. They don't just look up at either, they look at the ride.

Sound 10/10

There theme song for the first game was a hit. Although the one in the sequel is good it is not as good. But the reason I give it a 10/10 is because in the ride menu, you can choose from a variety of music styles for that peticular ride playing. Unlike the first.

Playtime/Replabaility 10/10

This game never gets old. So many ways you can choose to decide the outcome of your park. You can spend years and years playing and never will it get old.

Score- From 1 to 10*

Story: */10

Playtime\Replayability: 10/10

Equals: 10/10

I recommend that you buy this game. Even if you don't play it, it is a good thing to have around the house. If I may add, don't read the bad reviews. They'll spoil your mind about this game. If you already have read them.....sorry, least you aren't alone. I had the horrible experiance of reading several of those. But to your advantage, this game is so good you will forget these awful messages and play on.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/22/04