Question from willie1330

How can i connect one city to another?

I'm trying to connect my city to another city on the map but I've been unable to do so.

edwardsw1 answered:

You should be able to drag a road to the edge of the map, a prompt box then appears asking you if you want to make a neighbourhood connection. By confirming, you connect to the adjacent city.

You can make road connections, rail connections, water connections, power connections and sea connections. Sea connections can be achieved by placing a ferry port in both cities.

Sims will only leave the city if they have to. If everything is available to them where they are, they will have no need or desire to leave as crossing the crossing cities can dramatically increase their commute time.

Hope this helps.
2 0

Answers

podgod333 answered:

You can also place airports. Same as sea connections, you need an airport in both cities.

Its also worth noting that sea travel is only possible between cities on the same body of water.
1 0