Is it compatible with windows 7?

1. Because when i download the patcher, and run it it saids that it can't find the installed program (the game) location, and it doesnt install :(

User Info: thesaurix

thesaurix - 6 years ago
    What about windows 8? I got windows 8 and it no work...

User Info: Gunman836

Gunman836 - 3 years ago

1. I know this is an old question, but just to clear things up.

#1 The game DOES work with Windows 7. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and I can play the game for hours without any problems. There are no crashes or OS-related issues whatsoever.
    However, the autorun (from the DVD version at least) does crash. You need to run the setup.exe manually inside the DVD.

#2 The patch does work on Windows 7 as well. I didn't install the game in its standard directory, and when I tried to install the patch, I had to browse for the game folder myself since it didn't find it automatically.

User Info: DaRk_SoUl_DS

DaRk_SoUl_DS - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I have windows 7 and it works fine with me. it might be a problem with you CD?

User Info: SmileBunni

SmileBunni - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I believe your problem is that your not running as administrator. When you get a message like that usually the program doesn't have permission to go into your program files folder. I never updated before but if the update feature is ingame, run the game as admin and try again.

User Info: Araeto

Araeto - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I found this worked with mine, when i installed it first. Then in uninstalled it and re-installed in, and allowed the installation of Direct x9 and it worked. :)

User Info: KizzyCHU

KizzyCHU - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. In mine it does not work, when i'm installing it in the progress it blocks itself when it arrives to set_bar_night.lug wich could be like the 1% of the install progress, what can i do??

User Info: Dany1018

Dany1018 - 5 years ago 0 0