Question from chrisha83

"Demolition man" mission. I can't pass it! Help guys?

I run out of time at the fourth bomb. I read the strategy guide about the timer. It starts counting after u' ve placed the first bomb but when u play the game it starts as soon as u LIFT the first bomb.

Kleyguerth answered:

I rather do it from bottom to top, so I lose less time (you don't have to come back after dropping the last one, so you save the time coming down from the last floor this way)
2 0

Answers

Ransom_Stark answered:

Mission: "Demolition man" Tips:

1) Place the bombs in the order from top most to the lower most.

2) Try to use your helicopter's propellers to cut down enemies. You have to tilt the helicopter sideways and forwards to do that.

3) Perhaps it's best to scout the area during this mission 1-2 times even if it results in mission's failure. Then when you memorize exactly where the each barrel is on each floor, then you can actually go for it in the actual mission attempt.

And yes, the timer starts as soon as you 'lift' the first bomb.

Hope that helps.
0 1

Prodat3 answered:

tips:
1) eliminate EVERY enemy BEFORE you take the bombs,this way you don't have the time limit bothering you
2) explore the building several times to find the best route possible
3) place bombs from top to bottom, without enemies is MUCH easier to do ^^
if you still can't beat it, try to spend some time in getting used to the elicopter's controls
0 2

Prodat3 answered:

Actually you are right Kleyguerth >.< i intended to say from bottom to top but wrote it the other way XD however, it's faster from the bottom, if you use some shortcuts(I.E:some stairs you can climb just by going up(pressing the accelerator) cause they have no floor above) you can do it with many time left in the counter ^^
0 0

dodo_100 answered:

You must learn fly vith mini helicopter (go on mission 10-15 thimes) . The best way is to go from under to up.
0 0

toysjoe answered:

The first time I played Vice City I was real frustrated because I couldn't fly a helicopter. As I got more practice with the Maverick, I found doing the mission in a new game was extremely easy.

tl;dr You need more practice.

If you hate this mission then you're going to be doing the TOP FUN heli mission for an hour.
0 0

soliqin answered:

Use this cheats: 'booooooring' so, you have more time. it works in me.
1 0

Ironlord25 answered:

Use the cheat "booooooring" and avoid or kill the construction workers and the P.I.G. and start from the ground to the Fourth
0 0

mgarribaldi answered:

Did anybody check out my fly-thru video of this mission? Click the username above and click videos's...
0 0

codemonkys answered:

All you have to do is ignor the people and run through the mission.
0 1

heardamir answered:

Hi there. Here is what everyone is looking for. A SAVED GAME with the "Demolition Man" mission completed.

isthis****ingtaken.com/GTA_VICE_CITY_SAVES/GTAVCsf5.rar

Due to censorship, the above URL has the F word, where the stars are.
0 0

shubh97 answered:

Type 'Booooooring' cheat and the time will run slow so you get plenty of time
0 0

BlackJayson502 answered:

The others are right you can type boooooooring cheat and you can just go its easy i did it like the slow cheat it worked
0 0

Tyan99 answered:

You can use the num lock to control the plane....... 9 for down and 6 for up..... 4 turn right 2 turn left
1 0