How to drive by in the pizza missions?

1. When I sit on the pizza-boy scooter,it tells me to deliver it doing a drive by.How do I drive by?

User Info: shubh97

shubh97 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Default keys are Q and E (or 1 and 2 on the keypad). When you are using a vehicle, your character will "look" to the left or right respectively. Pressing the default key Ctrl (on the left corner of the keyboard) or zero on the keypad will then do the "drive-by" manuver...which is to fire an automatic weapon if you have ammo for one, or throw a pizza if you are playing that mission. The Esc menu will allow you to alter the keys if you don't want to use the defaults.

User Info: Nukey_Shay

Nukey_Shay - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. In the pizza missions you can't shoot, you can only look left and right and use the shooting key to throw the pizzas'.

User Info: IMNOTBOOGEYMAN

IMNOTBOOGEYMAN - 5 years ago 0 0