Mr. Whoopee truck's horn won't work. Can this be fixed?

1. I purchased the Cherry Popper Ice Cream business shortly after buying Sunshine Autos and filling their vehicle "wanted list". The Mr. Whoopee truck is on the final list, and I delivered the truck to Sunshine Autos *before* I attempted the "Distribution" mission. Now, when I try using the respawned truck at Cherry Poppers, the horn will not sound (ie. the ice cream jingle won't play). Is this because I delivered the first truck to Sunshine Autos? Can this be fixed? I have several saved games, but none go back to before I delivered the truck - am I going to have to start over? Thanks!

User Info: RangerLord

RangerLord - 8 years ago
    I have the same problem. Redifining keys won't help. And the horn works in other cars. I too did the sunshine auto lists before buying the Cherry Poppers Ice Cream factory. But the horn problem was before I delivered it to Sunshine Autos as the last car

User Info: PandaStylie

PandaStylie - 7 years ago
    I have just tried doing this myself, exactly as you have done. With my game it worked okay.

I completed every car except for the ice cream van. I went to Cherry Popper's and purchased it, I got into the van and drove straight to Sunshine Auto's to complete the asset.

I returned to Cherry Popper's to get into another Ice Cream Van and it immediately gave a cut-scene and started the Cherry Popper's mission. When I lightly _tapped_ the horn button (not pressed it but lightly _tapped_ it) the chimes started okay and I could complete the asset.

When you returned to Cherry Popper's did you get the cut-scene with the word "distribution" on the screen when you got into the van?

Which version of Vice City are you using, v1 or v1.1? I am using version 1.1

User Info: mgarribaldi

mgarribaldi - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Tap the Horn button.

User Info: glenster

glenster (FAQ Author) - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. You might have change your button to use the horn
    Try look for it

User Info: cleru_craft42

cleru_craft42 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Tap the horn.If it doesn't work,go to options,go to controller settings,then redefine controls,check out the horn button.If it still doesn't work,then go to the save game you saved before buying the ice-cream factory,then start the distribution mission first,then distribute some ice-creams,then cancel the mission,then take the same truck to complete the "wanted list",or get another truck and get the list completed.

User Info: acer1925

acer1925 - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. Double tap the horn button. It starts the chime.

User Info: TypicalGunner

TypicalGunner - 8 months ago 0 0