Couple more easter eggs
In Shangri-La, hold E as you click on the top right prayer wheel. If nothing out of the ordinary happens, it's because I'm an idiot and it's really the one just to the right.
In the destroyed version of El Dorado, when you're in the first balloon, hold E as you grab the hook and swing it over to get a better comment from Arthur.
Contributed By: willard3.
Get the Cornbread
This is the most hidden easter egg in the game.
To perform this egg, you need the talisman, or to have already drained the Arrowhead Pool.
Go to the drained Arrowhead Pool. If it is not drained, put the talisman in the talisman-shaped indent to drain the pool. Walk down into the pool, and push in all of the Parrot-Heads. You should hear a strange sound. Walk back up and go to the stables (the building with the two alcoves that have skins on the ground) and go to the second alcove. The cornbread should be lying on the skin.
You can use the corbread to gain access to the temple in Atlantis that you need the medallion gain access to.
Contributed By: gokachu.
Many time in the game, you can hold ''e'' and click to get secret stuff. here are a few:
1. In Shangri-la, one screen away from the pilgrim, hold the ''e'' key and click towards the pilgrim
2. When you are there, look to your left, on the white ornament, there is a mountain dew can
1. In the beginning, hold ''e'' and click on the suit's faceplate. There sould be a vulcan!!
1. In El Dorado, revisit the central temple after you've been decked down the shaft by Khan in Shangri-La.
2. Hold down ''e'' when you click the ventilation shaft's little zoom magnifier and you'll get a journey through the center of the earth.
1. Also in Eldorado, hold down ''e'' as you're walking toward the shaman's house, the image on the side of the balloon will change from a warrior to a cat.
Contributed By: Shinomori72.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheat codes for this game using our Cheat Submission Form.
Have We Been Fooled?
If you see a non-working or fake code in the list above, let us know by using our Problem Submission Form.
More The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time from GameSpot