Review by Surfer917

"This is a o.k title that makes you use your a head a little more than normal."

Graphics:4: The graphics of this game are cartoonish and can get annoying after a while. The game sometimes takes a while to load the intercom thing and that gets annoying too. Everything in this game is a cartoon so unless you like cartoons I wouldn't go near this title.

Sound:7: The sound is good and that's about all too say. The music when your in the plane is pretty cool but it only lasts one or two seconds before it stops. The voices in this game are well done while it tends to skip sometimes if the disk isn't totally scratch free and clean.

Gameplay:2: There is not that much gameplay in this game since you only click on were you want to go and click on people to talk to them and click on the description that you think the bad guy looks like and…..well you get my drift. Anyway this is just a click here, click there type of game. Some of it may be hard since this isn't the kiddy version and the people give you crap whenever you talk to them and they almost look all the same and you can get confused easily, so that's why a gave the gameplay such a low score.

Replay Value:7: The questions in this game are hard and you will get a kick out of it if you know every country and is familiar with other cities, pick it up if you see it in a bargain bin, but never pay over $15 for it. I forgot one thing, the game comes with a world almanac to help you throw the game.

Reviewer's Score: 5/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99