Review by Dj Nex

"When everybody in your college wants YOU..."

If you put yourself in the shoes of a college student who lives in his own place and has to win the hearts of numerous girls, you can bet that there is a good deal of work involved, but don't worry; there is plenty of opportunity to have some good, hentai-style fun if you play your cards the right way. (Be mindful that this is an uncensored hentai game. Because most people ignore the ''age:18'' restriction, make sure that your parents are not around when you play this, kiddies.) The actual game is not the only part of this program. There is also a music room where you an listen to the music from the game and there is a CG gallery. I found it quite fun trying to collect all of the CG images for all of the characters.

Replay Value: Totally through the roof! With all the choices and girls, you'll be busy for quite some time! The good thing is that even through your second or third time
through it, it hardly gets dull! 10/10

Music&Sound: The music in True Love is by are some of the best I've heard in a hentai game. As I mentioned before, the Music Room is where I found myself spending
a lot of time after I finished the actual game. 10/10

Gameplay: This game is like other hentai games in that it is based upon the basic point-and-click system. It is a text-based game with great artwork. Unlike other hentai games like: ''Fatal Relations'' and ''Runaway City,'' where the vast majority of the girls you interact with, throw themselves at you, True Love has several girls, all with different personalities, likes, and dislikes. The object of the game is to interact with these girls and find your true love by the end. If you are rude, uncaring, or just plain mean, your dream girl may reject you! Though it has its romantic qualities, this game is also reliant upon your abilities to maintain upkeep of yourself! you need to groom yourself, exercise, study, and also go out into town and make yourself known. After all, nobody notices a total hermit! Getting to know the girls very well will snag you the hentai scenes. The choices you make affect the outcome of the game. Overall great gameplay. 9/10

Story: This is a story of a boy looking for true love in all the right places. Not so different that it is outright weird, but not so similar that it is an insufferable bore. Very good. 8/10

Graphics: The game is in the anime style a.k.a. Japanese animation. I myself find anime to be true eye candy and really enjoy it. Those of you who don't like anime will definitely not like this game for its artistic values. it seems to me, that specific attention was paid to the girls faces and special qualities related to that character. Though the backgrounds generally go unnoticed, they were of exceptional quality in this game. I do not think that there was any real problem with the artwork. It was excellent! 10/10

Overall: With a plot that is better than any that I've seen in any hentai game, great graphics, nice music, and a replay value which will keep some busy for weeks on end, this game receives a score of: 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/10/02, Updated 06/10/02