Review by Joda

"I love Sega for this!"

Sega is the best game company out there. I grew up playing the genesis and the SNES. Well, the Genesis was better I thought. Sure SNES had Fianl Fantasy, but I would take Sonic any day. I had a lot of good memories playing these games with friends and family.

Sega has given us another good Smash Pack. It includes Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Shining Force(one of my favs), Vector Man 2, Super Hang-On, Kid Chameleon, Flicky, Comix Zone. The only one I never played before was Flicky, but that is 6 out of 7 well known games to me. It also includes the addicting Sega Swirl.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2: High speed action with that Sega mascot Sonic. This time Tails, a new sidekick of Sonic's, is along side with him as he fights his nemesis Dr. Robotnik.

Vectorman 2: Who didn't really think this game was fun? I played this for hours and hours.

Shinging Force: This is one of the best RPG/Strategy games. If you liked Final fantasy Tactits(I know, FF is an evil name for true die hard Sega fans), then you will love this game.

Super Hang-on: One of my favorite motorcycle games ever. Even though it is similar to other older ones, it is still fun. Graphics were mind blowing when it came out.

Kid Chameleon: A cool game which is basically a Mario clone. But don't let that fool you, this is a pretty cool game.

Flicky: The only game I never played out of this set. But it is fun. You are this little blue bird who goes around trying to get little chicks(birds, not girls)and try to avoid cats.

Comix Zone: Whether you love comic books or not, you will love this game. You are a comic book artist who is basically sucked into his own comic book by one of his own characters. If you don't survive, you are dead and the evil dude lives.

Sega Swirl: Do not play this game unless you are prepared to get addicted. Trust me, you have a better chance breaking your habit of smoking.

All in all, this is one great pack, lets hope Sega keeps pumping them out! So go out there and buy it. I know some of you are going to say, well I can just download the roms, well don't. that is illegal. Plus, you are helping out Sega by buying this, and it is only $10. Come on people!

If you have gotten to this part, then I have one comment. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT BUYING THIS GAME?!?!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 03/24/01, Updated 03/24/01