Review by Hackmast

"Sega still Rules"

Sega has probably been one of my most favorite companies out there, they didn't fail me this time, creating this collection. I collection worth having, so many great Sega games. In one disc. Can it get any better than that. Sonic, Vectorman, Shinging Force, Comix Zone, Super Hang-On, Kid Chameleon, Flicky, and Sega Swirl. Classic Sega games, brought to you again. Another chance to play great games, from your childhood. I can't believe Sega did this still. This was a great decision they made, hopefully a third one will come out. That would be cool. So if you like old school Sega games, get this. Don't think about it, just go out right now, and buy this.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2: Sonic game are probably the best thing Sega has made, one of the big reason's I got this was for Sonic 2, I just can't leave without that spiky hair blue guy. The fastest hedgehog in the world. Which makes this game so good, collecting rings, and trying to get the Chaos Emeralds before Dr. Robotnik does.

Vectorman 2: Great game, great graphics for a game that was 16-bits. Even though I never liked this game, you still will play this for hours.

Shinging Force: This is a great Rpg/Strategy, one of the first I believe. Great game, another reason to get this game.

Super Hang-on: This is a fun motorcycle game, for it's time. Graphics were good when it first came out. Very fun, to bad it's not 2 players.

Kid Chameleon: A great game, that is like Mario in a lot of ways. A Sega kind of Mario. Don't take my word for it, just go play it and see for your self!

Flicky: This game is not so great, all you do is run away from cats. A lot of levels, but there is no fun in it, worst game in this set.

Comix Zone: Loved this game when I was little, and still do now. Your a comic super hero, and your in a comic, kicking the crap out of bad guys. The effects in that game are great for it's time. I like how you transfer through comics sections by jumping over the little separating parts of the comic.

Sega Swirl: Alright, a Tetris rip-off but who cares, it's addicting, great fun for everyone. You will spend hours on this game. So get some spare time, and get ready to play. Great effects, and colors.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 07/19/02, Updated 07/19/02