Review by TheGodfather423

"Didn't you ask me this already!?!?!?"

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 is literally just that, take two of the original game. It's a complete rehash of what we all know and either love or hate. You're a single guy working in a restaurant full of pretty girls who are all crazy about you, and you just have to pick out which one floats your boat. This installment's roster of sex-starved girls is composed of the following: Madoka, the girl-next-door with an exhibitionist streak; Makoto, the aspiring actress with a hormonal imbalance that causes her boobs to lactate; Misuzu, the ice queen who's really something of a masochist; Shiori, the innocuous rich girl addicted to masturbation; and Sumika, your ex-girlfriend who's trapped in an unhappy marriage. Small consolations I found in this new cast of characters include the absence of a lolicon, and the absence of someone related to you... hence, no incest.

I was not really fond of Do You Like Horny Bunnies? in the first place and so I wasn't really all that excited about playing the sequel. It did not help that there was no innovation whatsoever, if anything, Horny Bunnies 2 is nothing more than a mere extension of its predecessor. Just add more girls and stir. The stories are generic, following the same formula over and over. You pick a girl, stick to her, help her with whatever's bothering her, and voila... she's all yours. There is no challenge at all. It's so easy to get all the endings and CGs that you could very well finish everything in one sitting. Characters from the original Horny Bunnies even make special appearances and provide some hardcore fan service depending on which girl you are focusing on. What's more, the game requires Kazuma to be a cherry-popping casanova before making him choose to focus on a certain girl. You have to de-virginize everybody in order to decide which girl you like best. Kind of sick, if you ask me. Nevermind that the girls practically beg for it.

The overall tone remains light and comical, but I found myself bored to tears with the game's predictability. I had to force myself to go through one uninspired path after another just so I can complete the game for this review. The artwork can be considered good, although the problem with the proportions of the characters' heads and bodies that I noticed in the original game remained. There were a lot of instances when the heads would look too big for the girls' narrow shoulders and lithe bodies, and I found those to be quite disturbing. Although initially bloody, sex is purely concensual and portrayed very graphically. Some of the sex scenes are animated to boot.

Playing Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 is just like playing Horny Bunnies 1 all over again. There's absolutely nothing new to look forward to, just the same old drill. Of course if all you want is easy access to lots of no-holds-barred sex, this is most certainly the title to grab. Personally I found it to be a waste of time, and I can only pray that a Horny Bunnies 3 never sees the light of day.

Reviewer's Score: 4/10 | Originally Posted: 12/21/05