Where do I go when I have all exept the last sound gag training?

1. I can't find the last sound gag training so where do I go?

User Info: Stormhawk172

Stormhawk172 - 7 years ago

1. If all your tasks after the 15 first gag training slides are finished, then you go to an HQ officer to pick up your last sound gag training task.

If your unsubscribed, go to Loopy Lane and to to the Post Office. Postmaster Pete should be in there. Ask him for the task and you'll get it successfully.

User Info: sonicfreak8

sonicfreak8 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you have any toon tasks you need to finish them befor you can get it.

User Info: mushroomhead89

mushroomhead89 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Toontown won't let me choose a toontask! Im not a member but it never did this to me before HELP!

User Info: spencecool432

spencecool432 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. The strange thing is, if you go to Toon HQ to get your final gag training task for toon-up or sound (first time training), then they won't give it to you but if you ask for the exact same task from Postmaster Pete himself who is in the post office in Loopy Lane, he will give it to you. I don't know why they done this

User Info: mehdi960

mehdi960 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The strange thing is, if you go to Toon HQ to get your final gag training task for toon-up or sound (first time training), then they won't give it to you but if you ask for the exact same task from Postmaster Pete himself who is in the post office in Loopy Lane, he will give it to you. I don't know why they done this

User Info: mehdi960

mehdi960 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You have to be a Member to get it But if you Are not Go to The Post Office in Loopy Lane and Talk to Pete Then Take The Final Gag Training then you Have it ;)

User Info: MegaGerard

MegaGerard - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to the post office on loopy lane then talk to pete. Or, just go 2 toon HQ

User Info: bdmk99

bdmk99 - 5 years ago 0 0