Question from Stormhawk172

Where do I go when I have all exept the last sound gag training?

I can't find the last sound gag training so where do I go?

Answers

mushroomhead89 answered:

If you have any toon tasks you need to finish them befor you can get it.
1 1

sonicfreak8 answered:

If all your tasks after the 15 first gag training slides are finished, then you go to an HQ officer to pick up your last sound gag training task.

If your unsubscribed, go to Loopy Lane and to to the Post Office. Postmaster Pete should be in there. Ask him for the task and you'll get it successfully.
1 0

spencecool432 answered:

Toontown won't let me choose a toontask! Im not a member but it never did this to me before HELP!
0 0

mehdi960 answered:

The strange thing is, if you go to Toon HQ to get your final gag training task for toon-up or sound (first time training), then they won't give it to you but if you ask for the exact same task from Postmaster Pete himself who is in the post office in Loopy Lane, he will give it to you. I don't know why they done this
0 0

mehdi960 answered:

0 0

MegaGerard answered:

You have to be a Member to get it But if you Are not Go to The Post Office in Loopy Lane and Talk to Pete Then Take The Final Gag Training then you Have it ;)
0 0

bdmk99 answered:

Go to the post office on loopy lane then talk to pete. Or, just go 2 toon HQ
0 0