How do I fix the mss32.dll error?

1. I got around to re-installing RTW yesterday, and it got about a third of the way through the download when an error warning popped up saying that the computer couldn't locate

User Info: Funnybone525

Funnybone525 - 8 years ago
    Ok, it cut off most of what I wrote. An error warning would pop up, saying that the computer couldn't locate the file. I tried downloading it off the internet, but whenever I unzipped it, a window popped up saying that my computer would need to search the internet to find the program.
    I remember having to deal with this the last time I tried to install RTW. Any tips on how to fix this?

User Info: Funnybone525

Funnybone525 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. When you download the file, don't try to open it. Just drag it into the appropriate folder (default is program files-->The Creative Assembly-->Rome Total War) and it should be fine.

User Info: mauiboynokaoi

mauiboynokaoi - 7 years ago 0 0