Question from Funnybone525

How do I fix the mss32.dll error?

I got around to re-installing RTW yesterday, and it got about a third of the way through the download when an error warning popped up saying that the computer couldn't locate

Funnybone525 provided additional details:

Ok, it cut off most of what I wrote. An error warning would pop up, saying that the computer couldn't locate the file. I tried downloading it off the internet, but whenever I unzipped it, a window popped up saying that my computer would need to search the internet to find the program.
I remember having to deal with this the last time I tried to install RTW. Any tips on how to fix this?

Answers

mauiboynokaoi answered:

When you download the file, don't try to open it. Just drag it into the appropriate folder (default is program files-->The Creative Assembly-->Rome Total War) and it should be fine.
0 0

Black Roman Armour? Unanswered a_jax91
Make my action leader younger console command? Unanswered videoaddic195
How do I trigger the civil war against Rome? Answered nvlvbiomedic
Is it possible to take a screen shot? Unanswered MrTakeda
Give_trait problem? Unanswered ravezon