Question from Chrono10

How do I get blood from someone using leech?

I can't find the option to do that. I already got the leeches but I can't use them

snerd answered:

Put a sim into the Wooden Operating Table, two bars will appear on the upper left, blood and leeches. The blood meter will start at a certain point at the bar and your goal is to get it into the gold area. Select the wooden operating table again, and you'll have an option to "drain sim", select that, and it will use your leeches to get the blood bar to the gold area.
2 0

Answers

Mattstopher answered:

Leeches are used for when you click on the operating table and select 'treat sim for sickness'. You will be given a choice of who to treat and then they will lie down on the table to be operated on.

Two bars will appear, the left is the amount of blood they have, and the right is how many leeches you have. The objective is to drain the sim of their blood until the marker is at the gold 'sweet spot' on the blood meter. You can do this by either draining the sim with 1 leech to slghtly lower the meter, or use 'some' leeches to drain them of a lot.

Don't forget to choose 'medicate sim' once the blood level is at the right spot or it won't count as having cured them.
0 0

katrig2004 answered:

There is though an option an a lvl10 physician when you can click on the patient and at the "physician"bar there is the option"take blood sample"and you can draw blood right there,without using the operating table.
0 1

OwloftheNight27 answered:

If you're in the Prelude to a Plague quest, you must click on the patient when he's not on the operating table. Go under ther physician choice and you'll see "draw blood sample"
0 0