Can Anyone help me find the Hidden Items for the Bric A Brac Quest?

1. I am using the physician and all he does is find flowers when searching/discovering. Please if anyone could help. I am having no luck with this quest.

User Info: purpletwine

purpletwine - 5 years ago
    Which step of the quest are you on? The quest is actually much simpler than it seems. I was confounded by it as well. Some flowers will have a specific option on them that says something like "find hidden royal item" I know at one point I didn't realize I had to actually visit the village to obtain an item, and then the final item I only found by exasperatedly clicking on almost every object in the "THRONE room".

User Info: Chronovore1

Chronovore1 - 5 years ago
    This sounds stupid, but where are the Pond and the Sacred Tree. I haven't had interaction with either one yet...

User Info: sleveric

sleveric - 5 years ago
    How do you sit on the throne??? When I click on it all it says is request audience. Do I need a special throne since I change the one that was at the start of the game

User Info: pattiepic

pattiepic - 5 years ago
    Im using the magician and he doesn't have an option to search forest... what do I do ? This is the 2nd time ive attempted this quest and each time the search options aren't there

User Info: sunny5592

sunny5592 - 2 years ago

1. The object in the forest can be found by clicking the forest and searching for it.
    The object in the town can be found by going to the village shops as if you were going to go shopping and choosing the special search option.
    The object 'on' the docks can be found by clicking on the boat and boarding the ship.
    The object by the sacred tree can be found by discovering and then searching for the object in one of the two bushes in front of the Sacred Tree, which is between the two churches - it's a special looking tree, so you should be able to identify it.
    The teddy bear can be found by 'sit'ting on the Throne in the Throne room.

User Info: LuffableSariko

LuffableSariko - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No you don't need a special throne it can be anyone but it is the last object that has to be found you can't discover it before everything else. When you get to that last part in the quest there should be a prompt to sit on the throne.

User Info: Crazy4ng3l

Crazy4ng3l - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You don't interact with the sacred tree; you search the bushes in front of it.

User Info: OokamiAya

OokamiAya - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Helpp Mee ! I need to find the one near the pit of judgement and the one at the town square ! Anyone know where to find them ! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

User Info: GorgeousGirllll

GorgeousGirllll - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Jump into the pit for the first itme and draw water (town square)

User Info: Bariera

Bariera - 5 years ago 0 0