Question from Chrono10

Legendary Trait?

How do I get one? I got one for my Knight in an extremely low lv(4-5). But I don't know how to get it for my other Heroes.

Thx

Chrono10 provided additional details:

Yeah, my knight got the trait after the fountain quest. But this one about working hard I didn't know. Thx. awaiting for more answers

Coign answered:

Hera are known quests for legendary traits. Availability shows characters who can get legendary trait through a quest.

Fountain of Legend. It's rather simple and to get trait one should give correct answer to the final question (the correct answer usually is the first one but not always, it should be somehow opposite to your sim's flaw).
Availability: any except monarch.

Seven Mechanical Arts. This has obvious choice: get legendary hammer or legendary trait.
Availability: blacksmith.

War Games. You should be 5+ lvl knight and then defeat Black Knight.
Availability: 5+ lvl knight.

Dragon of [your kingdom]. Simply gives legendary trait to primary character.
Availability: knight, wizard or monarch and maybe spy. Should be checked.
Prerequisite: Very Low Knowledge Aspect.

Fishing Contest. If your character has "Whale ate my parents" trait you should choose fisherman asking eel ragout.
Availability: any character with "Whale ate my parents" trait.

Invasion! Just gives you legendary trait.
Availability: spy.
Prerequisite: Very Low Security Aspect.

Philosopher's stone. Gives legendary trait to wizard character when asking power over money.
Availability: wizard.

Fountain of Legend and Fishing Contest are available to replay in the same kingdom in some days.
2 0

Answers

Crazy4ng3l answered:

There are a couple ways that i've seen so far one was from a quest specifically for getting the traits called Legendary Fountain (or something like that). The other way I'm not sure how he got it could've been the quest or that he was working really hard because it all of a sudden said something like "your sim feels he has really worked hard for his kingdom" and then the option for the trait popped. That was on the Invasion quest where you need two heroes my secondary hero the blacksmith received it. Both quest were in the New Beginnings Ambition.
0 0

Mattstopher answered:

When selecting a quest, click next to the screen where you pick what quest branch you want to play.

If the quest description says something like "A Legendary Trait is available in this quest" then your Hero can earn a legendary trait if they succeed.
1 0

spyros_fury answered:

A hero can get a Legendary Trait by performing certain quests, at a small chance per quest, and at Hero Level 10.
1 0