How do I end free time quest?

1. I want to move on with my starting kingdom, had to create a new monarch but now I am stuck in free time quest!

User Info: iluvww

iluvww - 5 years ago

1. The Free Time quest is actually a sandbox mode that you can play once you've completed a kingdom ambition. Nothing more than that. You can;t earn sim exp while in it (so any of your heroes are stuck at the level they were when you completed the ambition.) and nothing you do counts towards any achievements.
    It's purely for just playing about with. That's it as far as the advancement of that kingdom goes.

If you want to get back to questing...you have to start a brand new Kingdom back at the main menu.

User Info: Rob_E_Coyote

Rob_E_Coyote - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't. Free time is when you cant do anymore quests because your current kingdom is out of Quest Points. If you want to get more quests you need to go to the main menu and start a new kingdom in another Ambition .

User Info: Mo-Po

Mo-Po - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Just press F3 then click the quest icon then click Quit quest.

User Info: PatrickLopez2

PatrickLopez2 - 5 years ago 1 0