Where can I find the mana stone?

1. I'm trying to make a catalyst but I can't find a mana stone.

User Info: runefactoryroot

runefactoryroot - 5 years ago

Answers

1. go to the forest then have an adventure then you'll have a situation there where you'll find pixies, you'll have 2 options there either cut the tree or Spy them, choose spy
    and there you go, you get 3 mana stone

User Info: DitzDitz

DitzDitz - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Also as a blacksmith you can mine from different piles of stone around the kingdom, such as the one at the left of the Jacoban church, or in front of the Wizard tower,or near the Lighthouse.I prefer the piles because the adventures are kind of elusive and they sure take longer.

User Info: katrig2004

katrig2004 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Remember you can also give items from one sim to another too. If your blacksmith or wizard mines it, they can find your other sims and drag and drop it into their inventory. (Best way to have your blacksmith craft legendary weapons/armor and give them to you spy, monarch, and knight.)

User Info: Coign

Coign - 5 years ago 0 0