Question from runefactoryroot

Where can I find the mana stone?

I'm trying to make a catalyst but I can't find a mana stone.

Answers

DitzDitz answered:

go to the forest then have an adventure then you'll have a situation there where you'll find pixies, you'll have 2 options there either cut the tree or Spy them, choose spy
and there you go, you get 3 mana stone
0 0

katrig2004 answered:

Also as a blacksmith you can mine from different piles of stone around the kingdom, such as the one at the left of the Jacoban church, or in front of the Wizard tower,or near the Lighthouse.I prefer the piles because the adventures are kind of elusive and they sure take longer.
0 0

Coign answered:

Remember you can also give items from one sim to another too. If your blacksmith or wizard mines it, they can find your other sims and drag and drop it into their inventory. (Best way to have your blacksmith craft legendary weapons/armor and give them to you spy, monarch, and knight.)
0 0

How do I make a mana stone? Answered vathalos13
How do I brew the catalyst? I have the mana stone and fireplace chillin Open zelianow
Where do I find Leeches? Answered donstarplayer
Where do I find bookshelves? Answered ccurry2011
where do I find a shell? Open wallygator1937