Question from Trentlorenson

How do I get past (marry suitor)?

Tells me to marry suitor but cant figure out how too. My suitor has an icon over her head but wont lt me ask to marry her.

Answers

OokamiAya answered:

In the top left corner you should see a little icon of the person you are interacting with. Right underneath that, it will say what they think of you at that very moment, depending on how you have been interacting. The more extreme the the feeling, the more options you get for socializing in a particular area. If you use a bunch of friendly options, for example, it will go from "he/she is listening to [player]" to "he/she thinks [player] is being sociable" to "he/she thinks [player] is being friendly."

Use a bunch of romantic interactions in a row and eventually it will say he or she finds you extremely irresistible. You should now have the option to propose engagement, and if he or she accepts and still finds you extremely irresistible, you should have the option to get married.

They may stand around a while before anything happens; this is normal. If it's crowded, they may complain about people getting in the way, and you just have to keep trying until they figure out where they can stand.
1 0