How do I get the dungeon after amber garden available?

1. Ive been stuck with amber garden forever. Ive beaten it and the boss rush. I have Tielle as an available adventurer. But no new dungeons have appeared. Yet I know from the recettear website that there are more. Anyone have a clue?

User Info: fierkraag1

fierkraag1 - 6 years ago

1. Town Square has two events with Griff at evening or nighttime only. Do those. Then make your shop Dark. Griff will visit again and issue an ultimatum for you to leave.

After Griff visits your shop, re-tool back to balanced, and Louie will come tell you about the new dungeon.

User Info: DrkLazarus

DrkLazarus - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Look for two events in the Town Square at night with a new character called Griff. After this wait for him to visit your shop in a shop event and the dungeon will be unlocked.

User Info: badabup

badabup - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Obsidian Tower is the fourth dungeon in Recettear. It contains 50 floors and another adventurer as its boss. To unlock it, you must first unlock Tielle, then meet Griff twice in the Town Square and Tielle twice in the market. After that, they will visit your shop followed by Louie, who will finally unlock the dungeon.

User Info: Raple_Syrup

Raple_Syrup - 6 years ago 0 0