Question from Axelle_00

What is the best strategy for getting 500.000 pix?

Can anyone give me an advice how to get 500000 pix in time for the final payment?

asce2222 answered:

Just concentrate on selling thing and not entering the dungeon too often in your first play...
its not that hard if you concentrate on selling thing since the game begin...
2 0

Answers

Supah_Axel answered:

Pay attention to items that raise in price. If an item has a red name you can sell it easily around 230-250% base price. So even if you have to pay more to buy these items, it's good to buy them anyway when they're red because you can sell them back for much much more.

When I played, I almost lost on the last payment but I managed to succeed by selling items when they were expensive.
0 0

benjaminkc answered:

Agreed, on my first playthrough, I only went to the dungeon twice in the first week, and then ignored the dungeon until I had enough money for the final payment.

Most importantly, don't focus on squeezing every last pix out of each customer -- instead, focus on increasing your level and reputation.
* By getting customers to accept your first price every time, you can get far more experience per sale through Just Combo. More experience allows you a larger store and more valuable items from the Market and Merchant's Guild.
* By giving customers a price they really like (Near Pin or Just Bonus) you get a little extra experience and also increase their wallet size much faster. This allows you to sell them the more expensive items. The little girl may only start with 500 pix, but if you keep her happy she'll eventually be coming into the store with 60K+ to spend.

Most characters have two Pin bonus levels. One is at 104% (buying) / 70% (selling) for everyone; the other varies per character, and is a bit short of the maximum / minimum price they will accept. For cheap items, favor the 104% / 70%. For expensive items, try to find their other Pin level and go with that.

Of course, if you get a really high-profit sale (like 3 vending machines to Mr. Man asking for 3 metal items when metal items are priced high), that's a fine time to haggle for the highest price at the cost of a bit of experience and rep gain. After all, a sale like that can solve all your cash needs!
1 0

jayadiwahyu answered:

Why not try using cheat engine??
0 0