Why isn't Brownie showing up?

1. When I play the third boss fight on Light World, isn't Brownie supposed to be there?

When I play there, I see nothing, only the salt slowly rising, and if I play the level normally it shows the end cutscene with brownie and let's me advance.

User Info: Frosteruss

Frosteruss - 6 years ago

1. It's a failure on the developers' part: They actually forgot to add in the files for two of the bosses, Brownie being one of them, for the PC version. (See the game's website for details.)

Just wait until the update that should be happening today, and that should be fixed, along with many (but not all) of the other problems.

User Info: Terxbor

Terxbor - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Why do not you surf the Internet and look at what some of the game Raiders

User Info: jolin125

jolin125 - 5 years ago 0 4
  2. It is possible to obtain brownie. Regardless if its on the xbox 360 or Pc. The code is to press RB(3) B(3) X. Choose any character but the pallet swap of Gish and Alien hominid Xbox 360. Headcrab and Josef PC. You need an Xbox 360 controller pluggede into your computer for it to work on the system. For the xbox 360. You already know.

User Info: coolishballoon

coolishballoon - 5 years ago 0 1