Question from donneee

Where can i purchase a non-steam version?

I want the gooballs =(

Answers

I_Pwn_Tetris answered:

As of now, you can only purchase the Steam version for PC. You can also purchase it on XBLA or PSN. The developers plan to release a boxed version sometime next January 2011 (tentative), for around 20 to 25 dollars, and it will include some extras.
1 2

Hunter-Stride answered:

At the moment its only available on PC through the Steam platform (as far as I can tell) and on XBLA. Good news is there is a code in the Steam version that will allow you to play with the gooball from World of Goo. Type out "ballgoo" without quotes at character select to play as one.
2 1

coolishballoon answered:

Currently thanks to the amazing sales of this great indie game you may purchase the ultra edition in wal mart. This edition includes a 20 page comic, alien hominid (only accesable on xbox 360 unless you get this edition, a poster, and a soundtrack. It only cost $20.00. Good price
0 0

What is both ways to wall jump and what buttons do i use? Unanswered xXtheguyXx
How do I unlock dark world boss? Answered Jackmo
I cant start my game? Open WorldOfGoo2
Controller settings? Open WorldOfGoo2
Is it possible....? Open Rozencraft