Murder of Crows drop glitch? (PC)

1. According to the info I've read online, I was supposed to obtain the Murder of Crows vigor after defeating the Ravens Lord boss. However, the vigor was not in the lockbox (he burned to death), nor was it anywhere in the room. Has anyone else run into this?

User Info: Shandercy

Shandercy - 3 years ago

1. Well in that case it's no big deal. Just continue on and you'll find another bottle of it lying around somewhere.

User Info: anksik

anksik - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Make sure you've done a good search of the room. I thought mine had glitched only to find it in a corner since I used the Devil's Kiss trap. Alternatively just restart and fight him again he really wasn't that hard.

User Info: anksik

anksik - 3 years ago 0 2
  2. If you are still having issues finding it, the bottle is bright blue and glowing.

User Info: Voldine

Voldine - 3 years ago 0 2
  3. I've encountered the same problem. I saw it briefly before it fell through the floor. I have searched the room from top to bottom, and it is not there. And you cannot restart, since the checkpoint is after the kill. It's infuriating. I sent a message to support, but have yet to hear back. Does anyone know if Murder of Crows is necessary at some point? Or has anyone got a fix for this problem?

User Info: qwerty7645

qwerty7645 - 3 years ago 0 0