Question from -JRo-

Asked: 1 year ago

Day 1 Glitches?

GAME HAS CRASHED TWICE. 1st on one of the carnival shooting games at the start. then once when shooting the gunshot noise wouldn't stop. I'm only 1 hour in

From: curtisalanmcgee 1 year ago

I have seen many people complaining that the game crashes at various points. I myself have had no problems at all.

I would recommend updating your drivers for video and sound. Also, check the minimum system requirements for the game. Perhaps your system can not handle the settings you have it set on. That may fix your issues, and i can't really think of anything else. Try posting what your hardware is like.

As a note, I am running an AMD 7870, with 16 gigs of rams, and a phenom 2 six core processor. All of my game settings are maxed out. Excellent frame rate, and no screen tearing.

Perhaps you should verify your files or update your drivers

Disable Steam Cloud and see if it would change anything.