Question from mohsen1912

How "kill cheat" works in crudaser kings 2?

after you type press ~ and type "kill" what exactly do you type as the character to make him dead?
his/her name?
don't you bring any "king" or "baron" before name?
how about [ ] ( ) < >? do you type character ID betweenthem? and do you use low case or high case characters? A or a ? can you give an example?
thanks

mohsen1912 provided additional details:

i wanna say thank you ... but how? how i am supposed to extract data from a .ck2 file??? open it with notepad? wordpad? and how do i find my special character ID?

anyway... you can change your religion and culture easily like this... just type religion catholic for example or culture russian... it helps too much in offer vassalization

Answers

Sosseres answered:

kill 106018

Would kill my current ruler called Antso. You can find these IDs in the save file for the current game session.

The Culture/Religion ones I don't know how they work.
1 0

mohsen1912 answered:

anyway... you can change your religion and culture easily like this... just type religion catholic for example or culture russian... it helps too much in offer vassalization...
0 0

TheJikkoku answered:

You can just type in 'charinfo 1' in the console and press enter. That will make it so hovering your cursor over a character's portrait in the character screen will show you their ID. No need to mess with the notepad.

That said, the 'kill' command doesn't seem to be working for me. Does it have to do with the latest patch?
0 0