What is the easiest way to get the TF2 items?

1. I only want the items, I don't wanna play the game more than I need.

User Info: _I_like_waffles

_I_like_waffles - 6 years ago

1. Keep starting new game until somebody buys in with an item. However, do try to play the game a bit more; it's pretty damn hilarious.

User Info: bonzibuddy151

bonzibuddy151 - 6 years ago 2 0

1. Like bonzi said, keep starting new games until someone buys in with their item. You can go all in every hand on normal difficulty and just alt+f4 to quit the game when the river shows a bad card. If you are quick, the game will restart the hand, making it so you can't lose.

User Info: fourstrifes

fourstrifes - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you know the rules of Texas Hold 'Em Poker, it actually isn't that difficult. I've managed to get all of my TF2 items already, and all it only took me 2 nights of casually playing. At the beginning of every game, if a player doesn't have their $10,000, they will put up their items. In order to get the item, you have to be the one to eliminate them. Just play carefully, fold when you have a bad hand, and go All In whenever they do. The only thing is, if they have more cash than you when they go All In, you aren't going to knock them out. Only go All In when they have LESS than you and also go All In.

User Info: GEKGanon

GEKGanon - 6 years ago 0 0