Question from MAGGOTSarise

How do you get a skin for your character?

I was wondering how you make or get skins for your character?

Link959 answered:

To get a skin, look for a website with one. I go to Minecraft-skins.com usually. Search the skin, then click the name to look at it. If you like it, click "Click here to automaticly apply skin." Then It'll ask you to log into Minecraft.net, as long as your not logged in. It'll ask you if you want to change skins. Click yes. Now you have a skin!
2 0

Answers

RDRplayer answered:

You can find or make a skin for yourself, then you place it somewhere in your computer where you are able to find it, then go to minecraft.net log in then click on profile above, then select "select skin" double click or click then open the skin and click Upload! restart/start Minecraft and buoalah! open your inventory to praise your skin! though it really does not do much in single player other than fitting your playing style but on multiplayer it might identify you as someone to hate/love, ally/kill, recruit/mark for death etc.
1 0

rockyandirou answered:

Only if you have bought the game. The. You click on Profile, browse the file and upload.
0 0

rockyandirou answered:

If you want to make skins, download the template and edit it with any Image Editor. I recommend using SkinEdit.
0 0