Should i buy this addicting game?

1. I dont think you need to know more

User Info: selkie1997

selkie1997 - 5 years ago
    It really depends on how much willpower you have.

Civ has the one more turn problem, WoW has the one more quest problem, and minecraft has the one more block problem.

Depends on what your expecting :)

But seriously, the game IS addicting. you'll end up thinking about patterns in your freetime to put them in your game time.

And, as of now, its only 10$(15us$). Its not that pricey, and its gonna double whenever beta hits, notch mentionned beta is soon on his blog. its really up to you tho.

User Info: masterpaul666

masterpaul666 - 5 years ago

1. Yes..

User Info: SirWildar

SirWildar - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Most deffinently yes.

User Info: TheGangsterPand

TheGangsterPand - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Try it out and decide for yourself. The first time I saw it I thought it was crap and deleted it. A month later I tried again, and I loved it. There's a free version somewhere.

User Info: Kiribbs

Kiribbs - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. If you love games where your imagination can go anywhere, yes! Minecraft is thrilling, awesome, creative, and more stuff that i cant say! Too much stuff to write :/ If you wanna hear more good things, go to the reviews! None of the ratings are below 9/10!

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Yea i think you should if you enjoy the free thingy give it a try i played for like 20-30minutes and was like i wana get this!!!!! and yea masterpaul666 is right you will think about it alot you'll play it late one night and go to bed and be thinking about what you still can do so haha yea it's quite interesting :)

User Info: SirMushroom

SirMushroom - 5 years ago 0 0