Question from selkie1997

Should i buy this addicting game?

I dont think you need to know more

masterpaul666 asked for clarification:

It really depends on how much willpower you have.

Civ has the one more turn problem, WoW has the one more quest problem, and minecraft has the one more block problem.

Depends on what your expecting :)

But seriously, the game IS addicting. you'll end up thinking about patterns in your freetime to put them in your game time.

And, as of now, its only 10$(15us$). Its not that pricey, and its gonna double whenever beta hits, notch mentionned beta is soon on his blog. its really up to you tho.

SirWildar answered:

Yes..
2 0

Answers

TheGangsterPand answered:

Most deffinently yes.
1 0

Kiribbs answered:

Try it out and decide for yourself. The first time I saw it I thought it was crap and deleted it. A month later I tried again, and I loved it. There's a free version somewhere.
1 1

Link959 answered:

If you love games where your imagination can go anywhere, yes! Minecraft is thrilling, awesome, creative, and more stuff that i cant say! Too much stuff to write :/ If you wanna hear more good things, go to the reviews! None of the ratings are below 9/10!
1 0

SirMushroom answered:

Yea i think you should if you enjoy the free thingy give it a try i played for like 20-30minutes and was like i wana get this!!!!! and yea masterpaul666 is right you will think about it alot you'll play it late one night and go to bed and be thinking about what you still can do so haha yea it's quite interesting :)
0 0