Question from pikachu250

Bad video card?

I've already tried to update the drivers from this card but still the game won't work can someone lend me a hand?
The videocard is Mobile Intel 965 express chipset family
Im using a Dell Latitude D630, with 2 gb ram windows XP
any help on finding some drivers please?

pikachu250 provided additional details:

Even though these may sound stupid I was able to get Minecraft to run on crappier computer with a Mobile intel 945 with just 1 gb of ram (seriously what the)
Well since Magus was the only one to answer my question i can only say thanks and accpet this answer

MagusAlucard answered:

I hate to say it but just because Minecraft seems simple in every sense, it EATS up memory usage and can task your computer heavily depending on full specs. I play on an AMD X2 tower and on an i3 laptop, and it can bog them and they both have good specs. Mobile onboard is garbage though, and it doesn't help it wants to use ram, while windows wants to use ram, and the you launch Minecraft.
Try and close everything using any ram and run it, if not, you may want to consider some upgrades.
0 0