Why does the game kill my moniters?

1. Whenever I try to play the classic version (I don't have beta) and leave to do something else and come back a few hours later, instead of going to the screen-saver the screen goes blank, but keeps playing the music and the moniter stays blank and I had to use another one. What's happening!?

User Info: WillDude367

WillDude367 - 5 years ago
    I guess I should mention that my computer has already been cleaned out. My computer is an XP if it helps.

User Info: WillDude367

WillDude367 - 5 years ago

1. When you've clicked on Minecraft, the computer doesn't interpret the pointer as a pointer, but considers it part of the game. Opening Inventory or hitting Esc and moving your mouse again should fix it.

User Info: Kiribbs

Kiribbs - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. This stuff is common, try to clear out files in your PC. Minecraft uses a HUGE amount of space! Every little Bite it can get counts! You need little system requirements, but if you have alot of stuff, clear it up! If it still doesn't work, i dunno...It happens at times when i play Grand Chase D: Its sad computers aren't perfect >< Hope this helped.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 5 years ago 0 5
  2. "Blacking out" is natural and shouldn't kill any monitors. I know someone who uses a windows 7 and blacks out plenty of times while playing minecraft. I blackout myself (And i'm an XP user). Minecraft's classic version is EXTREMELY buggy. The best solutions are to turn off your computer and turn it on again (After leaving it off for at least 5 minutes.), or to just buy Beta. Beta plays on the browser or on your computer.

User Info: DarkGam3r

DarkGam3r - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. I have a similar issue, but mine includes the fact that it stops, and doesn't respond, to put it blunt it crashes a lot, and when I first used it, I never had any issues when playing it. But a couple days ago, it finally decided to black screen on the Java program, causing the crash each time.

User Info: fusionrunner11

fusionrunner11 - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Because you say moniter instead of monitor.

User Info: lbuuyk

lbuuyk - 5 years ago 1 4