Question from Link959

Pumpkin Craft Glitch?

I FINNALY FOUND SOME PUMPKINS!!! :D but WTF its not working -.- I try to craft the Jack-O-Lantern, but all that comes out, are MORE PUMPKINS. WTF??? Now i just get pumpkins, i try to craft it with THOSE pumpkins with the torches, and NOTHING SHOWS UP, NOT EVEN THE PUMPKIN...What happened? Is there something wrong with the game?

Link959 provided additional details:

yes, or else nothing woulda appeared in the crafting......but the pumpkin didnt light up or luminate anything! It still said "Pumpkin", was a seperate pile, and it wouldnt work...

Link959 provided additional details:

okay, NOW it works...ty, be4 it didnt light up. Somehow it just got fixed!

Sparksol answered:

The icon for Pumpkin and Jack-o-Lantern look the same. Try putting them on the ground to see which they are, or put them on your head. Pumpkins are not lit up, and you can wear them like helmets. Jack-o-Lanterns give light like torches, and cannot go on your head.
0 0

Answers

MichelinMan21 answered:

Did you craft the Jack-O-Lantern correctly? Torch on bottom, Pumpkin on top. If so, then the newly created Jack-O-Lantern should be lit up when placed. Pumpkin and Jack-O-Lantern has the same icon to my knowledge. Hope this helps.
1 0