What do i have to do in order to play on multiplayer?

1. I just don't understand how i can play with other people on this game. Just tell me how it works please.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 5 years ago
    Whats the I.P. address and where do i find it?

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 5 years ago

1. An IP address looks something like 192.168.1.1 and changes depending on the server you want to connect to. You will probably find some on the message board if you look.

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128 (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In order to play a server you simply click on Multiplayer on Minecraft and when it prompts you to put in the I.P address of the server, put the server I.P in.

User Info: somrandomguy86

somrandomguy86 - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. The best way to do that would be to go to the minecraft forums and look in the servers section of it. Then look around in the forum for open servers, you might have to ask the owner for the IP address. but when you get the info you need the owner will tell you what you need to type in the box when you hit the multiplayer button on the main menu

User Info: shadowedjunichi

shadowedjunichi - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Saitaria maybe you found out how to connect to the servers already,get to a website with Servers (Google it)Then Copy and paste the server you wanted into your Multiplayer Box

User Info: XXGameboy

XXGameboy - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Your going to need to know a server

User Info: zookjohn

zookjohn - 5 years ago 1 1