Question from raceprokid

When is Minecraft going to release?

I want to get a code for my friend for his birthday, so please answer quick and I also am getting very impatiant

raceprokid provided additional details:

When I say I want to know when it comes out, I mean when it is Minecraft not Minecraft BETA.

raceprokid provided additional details:

P.S. I already bought Alpha- so I have Beta automatically.

raceprokid provided additional details:

@striker246
Wow, that's late... Okay, I gues this question is answered.

striker246 answered:

The website that the beta version of the game can be purchased from is www.minecraft.net and the game is said to be released (and by by that i mean completed) in late 2011, like November or December.
0 0

Answers

dinokiller14 answered:

It is already released :O
Its just in Beta now. Buying now is cheaper and you get all the future updates free too.
4 1

xana117 answered:

Yes, It IS already Released, Should have Bought it Earlier, When it was in Alpha.
So, Be quick! You NEVER know when it will reach The Full Version!
0 0

XboxHelper answered:

Theoretically it's still in the beta, but in reality it's a game available to buy in the internet. The price is about 20, but will get higher as more stuff gets added in the game. If I were you, I'd google Minecraft and buy it from the first reliable sounding site like minecraft dot com or something like that.
0 0