Question from umarazhan

How can I get a monster spawner into my inventory? Can I change it? How?

Ok. I've seen many people make pork factories before, so I want to make one too. But where can I find the pig spawner needed for pork factory? Also, is there any way I can make it spawn other things as well? Thanks.

umarazhan provided additional details:

Death, you should type into the youtube this search: minecraft pork factory. i'm not talking about how can you get to the spawner, its how you get it in your inventory... i've seen some people place it onto the ground, and i'm sure you can do it, at least with mods or hack... but idk what link... thats all...

umarazhan provided additional details:

watch this before answering damn noobs!: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJqOm83RGS0
now can i get the ****ing answers that i want?

umarazhan provided additional details:

yeah randomguy, your right. your the only one who understand what i'm saying here. and i just know how to change what the monster spawner spawns. you can change a pig spawner to another type of spawner by using the spawner.GUI (whatever that means). thnx anyways.

somrandomguy86 answered:

You can only get the monster spawner in your inventory by using INVEdit to give yourself the monster spawner
1 0

Answers

deathblade6969 answered:

Pigs spawn on grass as for the monster Spawner does not and you can not do anything with it ok
0 2

etejuano answered:

There is no such thing as a pig spawner.
Pigs spawn where there's light level of at least 9(a torch works) and the terrain must be dirt with grass.
This way, pigs will spawn there even if its night.
Monster spawners, on the other hand, are found on dungeons and can only spawn hostile monsters. This spawners, when broken, cannot be retrieved :(
0 1

Why doesnt the pork show up in my inventory when i kill a pig? Answered tinalou70
What exactly is "inventory edit" and how can I get it? Answered saitaria
Monster trap? Answered MarioMan12598
Can I change my username? If so how? Answered SkullBasherX
Why cant i change MY SKIN?! Answered zsxdfghjk