Question from d4n13l_c4mp05

Why does the game keep telling me (bluescreen)?

Minecraft causes me blue screens always i open it. I dont know why.. please help
i have a laptop asus g60

usernamej13 asked for clarification:

What OS are you using?

shadowedjunichi asked for clarification:

What does the error say when it pops up?

Bubmeister1 answered:

Copy your saves to your desktop, then delete your ".minecraft" folder. rerun the game, copy your saves back into the new minecraft folder. This should work for all OS.
2 0

Answers

xana117 answered:

Please tell us which OS are you using.
If it's Different from Windows(XP, Vista, 7) You may Need to Download a Modified Version from the same Website(Minecraft.com)
If it IS a Windows OS, You should delete all your Minecraft Files, And Start Over

I know it hurts.
1 0

jj_darkrai answered:

Because its not telling you red screen
0 2

Ziddia answered:

Delete your bin folder. To find your bin folder, on Windows, hit Start->Run->Type %APPDATA%->hit enter->go into .minecraft

If you have mods installed they may also be causing it, or your system may be overheating.
1 1

emeryeshuff1 answered:

I've been a professional computer person from Nickerson, Kansas area for 25 years. But I'm living in St John, Kansas for the time being now. Before you download anything try first by holding down the shift button and while holding down the shift button then click F2 button above your keyboard this will different change your background screen color. And it's the shortes way to do. And if it doesn't work then feel free to email me at emeryeshuff@yahoo.com and ask me anh question you would like about computers and screensaver.and wallpaper And if my answers did help the best will you please email me back and let me know about it please?
0 0