Question from Dr_HAX

Downloading content?

I have soon to buy Minecraft and I've been watching a series on Youtube (BlueXephos if anybody wanted to know). This got me thinking, "If I'm to buy Minecraft, how am I to download texture packs and maps?" Not only so, my friend had told me we should play the survival map they did.

So my question is simple: How/where do I download texture packs and maps?

GuileHawk answered:

Each texture pack and mod is different, so its important to read how to install the texture pack or mod when you download it from the site. You can find texture packs all over the place, but here's a link to a collection of texture packs and mods. www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12352
2 0

Answers

crazy_cowman answered:

firstoff do you have google chrome if so all u do is find a texture pack download it then click on the arrow next to the download "view file" (im not sure if thats exact all i know it has veiw in it) click on it now if u already have minecraft downloaded (which i might add is manditory) open the game click on mods and texturepacks after that drag and drop the file into the file click the internet browser off and the texture pack window and you finished just click on the picture of the texture pack
ps: MAKE SURE THE FILE SAYS .ZIP AT THEV END OR IT WONT WORK!]
0 3

tartarsauceman answered:

Try the minecraft forums.
0 0

blazing_shield answered:

Minecraft fourms ( minecraftforum.net )

painterly pack ( painterlypack.net )

Open the texture folder and drag the .zip file into the folder then select it in minecraft
1 0

Downloading skins? Answered Dr_HAX
Can someone tell me how to download mods in a simple, brokendown way? Open IronOnyx
how do you change your skin in Pocket Edition? Unanswered Astro747
Pixelmon Server ? Unanswered Smcglynn1431
Conflicting recipes? Open Pyrithe