Im stuck, just don't know what to do, help?

1. Well when ever i start a new world i cut down my trees, make my pickaxes/hatchets/shovels and dig a little hole somewhere which i use as a shelter. I get coal and make torches and all that. but after this i just don't know what to do. Can anyone tell me what to do? Give me an objective? thanks.

User Info: DarkFire12321

DarkFire12321 - 5 years ago
    Also, whats a good way to get string? Is it only a drop from monsters?

User Info: DarkFire12321

DarkFire12321 - 5 years ago
    Okay, thanks guys you've been a great help!

User Info: DarkFire12321

DarkFire12321 - 5 years ago

1. Objectives can be based upon what your view of a sandbox game should be. You creative? Try building something cool to live in or some kind of structure. Intelegent with circuitry? Try using redstone circuits to make machines and mob traps. Like adventure? Try getting weapons and armor to explore caves and discover diamond! Sandbox games can be whatever you want them to be. I future update for Beta 1.4 SHOULD add an achievment system acording to the creator, so you could also wait for that.

User Info: George1029

George1029 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. To awnswer your second question, string is only obtainable through killing spiders or found in dungeons. To awnswer the first, there is no "objective" in Minecraft. After you make a basic shelter and have a sustainable environment (replanting trees) you should start digging large mines or exploring natural caves for the more valuable resources. As well as you should be just building whatever you want. A massive castle, floating palace, a city, tall towers, just build whatever suits your fancy. Explore the world, dig up caves, do whatever.

User Info: DuneManta

DuneManta - 5 years ago 0 0