Question from dumbgamer99

How do you take a screenshot in single player?

I found a rather strange floating plus sign made out of still(not flowing) water in mid-air! I wished to take a screen shot of it. However i dont know how please respond ASAP.

dumbgamer99 provided additional details:

I know now however now im having difficulty finding the folder housing the screenshot :/ Obviously im not good at computers XD

Dr_HAX answered:

If you want to take a screenshot, first press F1 (This disables your HUD. It's for more clear-er pictures without your hand being in the way and what not). Then simply aim your camera and press F2.

After taking your photos, go to run and type in %appdata%, go to .minecraft and find screenshots. For a simplified way, simply start your Minecraft, go to mods and texture packs, open the folder and go back a page in order to find your screenshots.

Hope this helps.
0 0

Answers

killamaeglwn answered:

Press F2. :P
1 0

somrandomguy86 answered:

You simply press F2
0 0

oblongman7 answered:

They're found in the .minecraft directory under your username.
The easiest way to get to it is opening the Texture Packs tab, clicking the "Open texture packs folder" button, then going up a folder and clicking on "screenshots".
0 0