Question from AP_Hetalia

Need a good island seed?

Im looking for a good island seed where I can build a bunch of stuff. It would help a lot if there weren't any other islands around it, or just a few. I don't really need ore and stuff(I'm going to INVedit supplies in when i need them so I can just build.) If anyone has a good seed where you start on the island, it would be helpful. If not, I can attempt the coordinates. I have the seed "GENERATION 2,368" at the moment, and I can always just dig up surrounding islands or blow them up if you don't have any. Thanks.

Dark_One13 answered:

um look up survival island. only peice of land is one small island in the middle of ocean. But there are caves underneath :D
2 0

Answers

Dr_HAX answered:

Perhaps you can try out this map: www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=117731
It's called "Survival Island" and there are 3 versions you can use. It may look small (V1 and 1.1" But as Dark_One said, there are A LOT of caves underneath.)
1 0