Java RunTime Error?

1. Every Time i go to Run Minecraft this Happens, I Log On, Black Screen and i get a NotePad on my Desktop saying a Whole bunch of errors but the main problem is Java Runtime?, Please Help?

User Info: ShamusIV

ShamusIV - 5 years ago
    I Have tried that At least 30 Times i dont know how much longer i can keep doing this.

User Info: ShamusIV

ShamusIV - 5 years ago

1. The black screen you're experiencing is most likely a mod/s confliction; try a vanilla (clean) .minecraft folder and see if the same issue persists.

If it does, then reinstall Java 32-Bit if you're running a 32 Bit OS or 32-Bit AND 64-Bit Java if you're running a 64-Bit OS.

Feel free to PM me if you need any further help.

Also, check out Java 7 BETA JRE; speeds things up and adds support for multicore processors!

User Info: Brutalacerate

Brutalacerate - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Uninstall and then install.

User Info: zookjohn

zookjohn - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Copy and paste the java errors and post/create a thread in minecraftfourm.net

They would probably be able to help you a lot better then anyone here, especially if the error is with java

User Info: blazing_shield

blazing_shield - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. U should ask notch

User Info: davinws

davinws - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. You need to refresh your PC that means: re-installing WIndows 7/ Vista / XP / 95

I had the same problem there is no other way mate

User Info: DoggyTV

DoggyTV - 5 years ago 1 2
  5. Do what DoggyTV is reccomending - reinstall the OS you are on, and the problem should be fixed. What I did was wipe the PC clean, and reinstall everything.

User Info: nicknack125

nicknack125 - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. Honestly I would just post in the official forums.

A completely reinstall of your system does help. But I also find it offensive when they ask me that. Because I have a load of programs I don't want to take a week reinstalling.

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. thats a horrible problem, i played minecraft 24/7 for 5 weeks, then suddently i couldnt play some java problem, i went very very sad and didnt play for 6 months, then for some reason i updated java once more and it worked!!! That day i was so happy i couldnt stand still!

So i just reinstalled a later java update.

User Info: Tunnox

Tunnox - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Try allocating more memory to your java.

Google it.

User Info: VettefanZR1

VettefanZR1 - 5 years ago 0 0