How do i get minecart achievement?

1. I've traveled to the ends of the earth on a minecart but i still dont have the achievement. i just want to know what im doing wrong or if anyone can give me a tip.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 5 years ago

1. You have to travel 1000 blocks away from the point where u got on the mine cart with out getting out.

User Info: Arc3us

Arc3us - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. As Arc3us said, you have to go a full 1000 blocks away from the start point, preferably in a straight line to make it easier to count, and easier on your mind.

Of all the achievements, this is probably the hardest to do.

User Info: DL_C

DL_C - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I'd recommend doing this on a server where you have the ability to spawn items, because it takes 350+ iron ingots to make that many rails plus however much gold to make powered tracks. It also helps, as DL_C said to do this in a straight line.

User Info: magic_sword1

magic_sword1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It's a hard achievement to earn. It's best to use INVedit to do this. Return to your spawn point and make a track 1000 blocks away from it. Travel the full distance without getting out of the minecart to get the achievement.

User Info: tartarsauceman

tartarsauceman - 5 years ago 0 0