Question from saitaria

How do i get minecart achievement?

I've traveled to the ends of the earth on a minecart but i still dont have the achievement. i just want to know what im doing wrong or if anyone can give me a tip.

Arc3us answered:

You have to travel 1000 blocks away from the point where u got on the mine cart with out getting out.
2 0

Answers

DL_C answered:

As Arc3us said, you have to go a full 1000 blocks away from the start point, preferably in a straight line to make it easier to count, and easier on your mind.

Of all the achievements, this is probably the hardest to do.
0 0

magic_sword1 answered:

I'd recommend doing this on a server where you have the ability to spawn items, because it takes 350+ iron ingots to make that many rails plus however much gold to make powered tracks. It also helps, as DL_C said to do this in a straight line.
0 0

tartarsauceman answered:

It's a hard achievement to earn. It's best to use INVedit to do this. Return to your spawn point and make a track 1000 blocks away from it. Travel the full distance without getting out of the minecart to get the achievement.
0 0