Will dungeons spawn in a world already created world before the update on beta 1.5_01?

1. I just cant seem to find any answers to this question; i had already created a world before the update of the dungeon, and have gotten over 300 diamonds on it...i just got the update now and i don't see any clay, or any snow, or any wolves...and i'm wondering if the dungeons will spawn on my world now that the update has run. thank you!

p.s. just signed up here today so go easy on me lol

User Info: ScottyboyJB

ScottyboyJB - 5 years ago

1. I am not quite sure what you're asking here. Dungeons have been spawning long before the 1.5 beta patch. Before Alpha, even. So, yes, dungeons should spawn. As with pretty much any patch that implements blocks, worlds before the blocks' implementations will not have the blocks in world already rendered, but they will have the blocks in any part of the world newly created, i.e. new chunks.

User Info: ZiggityZag

ZiggityZag - 5 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Yes, dungeons will spawn.

User Info: tartarsauceman

tartarsauceman - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Dungeons should spawn, but they are much rarer than diamonds. If you want to find one you can just install an x-ray mod.

User Info: MRO314

MRO314 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Dungeons have been around for quite some time as mentioned above, snow is restricted to snowy biomes (just go exploring), clay can be difficult to find, and sometimes very difficult to spot, wolves only spawn in snowy biomes, and to spot dungeons easier, try exporing old cave networks with headphones or higher sound, listen for large groups of monsters and dig that way

User Info: blazing_shield

blazing_shield - 5 years ago 0 0