Question from Poowis121

Minecraft classic Lagg?

I was playing lava survival server but Its freez a lot. How can I make it stop lagg?

Press 'F' to put up some fog. This makes it so that the game renders less things far away. Be warned though, it cycles between Far, Normal, Short and Tiny, in that order. So if you're on Tiny, it'll go back to Far Rendering. (this is also accessible through Options-->Video Settings)

You can also turn the graphics to Fast instead of Fancy (also Options-->Video Settings)

To clarify... Are you using Survival, or Classic? These are two very different version of the game (Classic is version 0.3, while survival comes in both single player and multiplayer versions at 1.5)

If you are indeed playing surival, and are trying to host your own multiplayer server, I can tell you that it uses a good deal of CPU. That would be the likely reason for freezing in this case.

Demonic he said minecraft classic, lava survival is a server game to build a shelter before the lava fills the area.

Change render distance to normal short or tiny and
Turn off bobbing

maybe U
r computers slow