Minecraft SMP beta map lagg?

1. Im playing minecraft beta server multiplayer but the map wasn't load and I fell down in to the void. even I put render tiny, graphic fast It still not work.

p.s. Im using windows vista ultimate

User Info: Poowis121

Poowis121 - 5 years ago
    @DemonicAnahka
    1. Just wait until map has compleate load but its still not work
    2. about 2 weeks
    3. My computer can't use Internet explorer. I don't know why ( but its can use firefox )
    3. I think its HWZ
    3. dont know what is RAM
    4. no
    I dont know what you mean in the last one. I dont know much about computer : (

User Info: Poowis121

Poowis121 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. What were you doing when this happened?
    How long had you been playing?
    What other specs does your computer have?
    CPU?
    RAM?
    Were you hosting this on your own computer?
    I can tell you that with a dual-core 2.6GHz processor and 6gb or ram that this very nearly maxes out my computer (at least on CPU), and this is including the HD4550 GPU.

User Info: DemonicAnahka

DemonicAnahka - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. It's your internet. Your internet is very laggy or slow. Maybe you were downloading something or your household was using the internet at the same time. Map loading on servers work by sending information to the clients pc. The faster the internet the smoother that information is sent. If you lag the information. in this case the map, loads very very slowly.

User Info: lmaobythis

lmaobythis - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Since you're playing on SMP it could be a server issue. Try pinging their IP and if the number is high then most likely it's a latency issue.

User Info: Brutalacerate

Brutalacerate - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. that happened to me once pissed me off but just disconect and reconect if that dosent work then iDk .

User Info: warrawed

warrawed - 5 years ago 0 1