My saves on classic won't load on mac?

1. I've signed in, have an account, own the game. Just getting that out of the way. So I spend a couple hours working on classic, go to save, then leave. I come back, still signed in, and the save file isn't there. I click on open file and the screen, instead of letting me open a file, goes black. I have to restart my computer so I can get the minecraft screen to let me run the program again. Can anyone help?

User Info: nintindogger256

nintindogger256 - 5 years ago

1. I have a Mac and have the same problem. I dont think you can save because Notch made Minecraft on a Windows and when converting into mac this feture was probably lost.(P.S. If you know the Wii game Okami check out my question for Okami.)

User Info: Sharka777

Sharka777 - 5 years ago 0 1

1. I would recommend updating to the newest version of Beta and not to play classic. You can try to find you save and recopy it into the save folder.

User Info: Hay_Stack

Hay_Stack - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. i diDnt know that mac sucked this bad .

User Info: warrawed

warrawed - 5 years ago 0 1